PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION TEXT REGARDING THE PERSONS WHO FILLED THE INTERNET SITE CONTACT FORM
1. The persons entering the website fill in the electronic form and SPRO Teknoloji A.Ş. It is illuminated by the company.
2. This disclosure is made within the scope of the lighting obligation provisions of the Data Responsible regulated in Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698.
3. Processing Your Personal Data – Your personal data, the titles of which are given below, are recorded in the personal data inventory in the ways specified in our personal data policy.
1. Name and surname
2. E-mail address
3. Phone number
4. Your Message
4. Collection Method of Your Personal Data: Your personal data is obtained through the contact form you fill in the website www.spro.com.tr.
5. Personal Data Processing Purposes: In this context, your personal data is processed through special database software for the following purposes.
1. Execution / Control of Business Activities
2. Receiving and Evaluating Suggestions for Improving Business Processes
3. Conducting Business Continuity Activities
4. Execution of Goods / Services After Sales Support Services
5. Ensuring the Security of Data Responsible Operations
6. Giving Information to Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organizations
7 Managing and executing the Company’s main activities,
8 Fulfilling the contractual obligations of the Company,
9 Improving the services in the company and website by analyzing the data
10 Faster and more effective service to people who fill out the contact form
6. Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data: Your Personal Data is processed for the following legal reasons:
1. Signing the contract
2. Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise, or protection of a right
3. Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
7. Transfer of your personal data, Personal data related to your company visit record can be transferred to the following authorized public institutions and organizations.
8. Your Rights – To the extent that your data is processed by the Company and the Company processes your data as a data controller, you have the following rights in terms of your personal data:
1. Find out if any of your personal data is processed;
2. Requesting information regarding the processing of your personal data;
3. Learning the purposes of processing your personal data;
4. In case personal data are transferred to third parties in the country or abroad, learning these people;
5. Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed;
6. Request the deletion or destruction of personal data if the reasons requiring the processing of personal data are eliminated or the Company has no legal basis or legitimate interest in order to process such data;
7. Requesting the Company to ensure that third parties authorized by the Company and processing personal data respect your rights under this section;
8. Objection to the results that may arise as a result of processing personal data through automated systems
9. Requesting compensation for this damage if you suffer damage due to illegal processing of your personal data.
9. Application to the Data Supervisor – You can send your requests under the Article 11 of the Law, which regulates the rights of the person concerned, in writing to the physical address of our Company according to the “Communiqué Regarding the Application Procedures and Principles for the Data Supervisor” or by e-mail to the e-mail address of our company.
10. Data Supervisor Information – As the COMPANY whose detailed corporate information is published below, we will use your personal data in accordance with the relevant legislation as Data Supervisor in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
Data Responsible Title: SPRO Teknoloji A.Ş.
Mersis no: 0781075753900001
Email address: email@example.com
Physical Mail address: Çifte Havuzlar Mh. Old London Asphalt Cd. 151/1-A YTU Technopark Davutpaşa A1 Blok Daire: 104 34220 Esenler / İstanbul